USER PROVIDED INFORMATION
The Application obtains anonymous information. We don't get and store user's email or any other personal data.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application. All these information are "anonymized" and "aggregated" for further analysis.
We are also tracking within the app:
- Name of the screens you are visiting
- If you allowed or disallowed push notifications
- Push notification token (if allowed)
- Basic device information for device usage statistics
- If you canceled an in-app purchase
Collected information is gathered by a third-party app by Google (for more visit https://fabric.io/terms).
DOES THE APPLICATION COLLECT PRECISE REAL TIME LOCATION INFORMATION OF THE DEVICE?
This Application does not collect ANY information about the location of your mobile device.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
WHAT ARE MY OPT-OUT RIGHTS?
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
DO THIRD PARTIES SEE AND/OR HAVE ACCESS TO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THE APPLICATION?
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
WE MAY DISCLOSE USER PROVIDED AND AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement;
- if AudioAcademyEU is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
DATA RETENTION POLICY, MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the Application to function properly.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2018 AudioAcademyEU all rights reserved